Hospitals nationwide utilize HealthFair to provide much needed community health screening services while building community goodwill. HealthFair community outreach programs have proven to be a powerful customer retention and growth tool. HealthFair can also assist hospitals by serving the wellness and health testing needs of their affiliated employer groups. HealthFair is the only mobile screening company accredited by the Joint Commission.
- Improve the Continuum of Care for Participants
- Improve Hospital Market Presence
- Support Hospital-Affiliated Physicians
- Provide Substantial Advertising Value
- Enhance Corporate Relationships
- By collaborating with HealthFair, hospitals will be able to improve the circle of care vital to keep their community healthy through early detection of disease.
- Hospitals are in an excellent position to intervene at an early stage in the care of those residents who are found to have a health abnormality through HealthFair screening services.
- Provides hospitals with an opportunity to leverage clinical and technological expertise to provide much needed services to participants.
- HealthFair’s mobility can greatly expand the hospital’s reach into new communities and markets while providing value to community residents.
- Allows hospitals to support their physician community.
- Comprehensive test packages can greatly broaden the scope of a program with multi-specialty physician groups by targeting multiple disease states.
- HealthFair’s private label bus wrap program acts as a 40-foot rolling billboard.
- Advertising campaign may include newspaper, television, radio, online media capabilities.
- Program includes branded collateral materials.
- Marketing opportunities available aboard mobile units.